Thursday 16 March 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 5 with Clearly Besotted & Inktense pencils

Have you heard of The Daily Marker "30 Day Coloring Challenge"? No, then you should really check it out.
 
Amazing Kathy Racoosin is the master mind behind this. 

Below is my finished card with the colouring for Day 5.  


I have coloured the daffodil with Derwent Inktense pencils. But this time I did something different than usual. I didn't use a water brush to blend the colours. This time I used the pencils themselves to blend. As I am using ordinary kraft cardstock water blending would not be the best idea.
 

I wanted to try out colouring only with pencils inspired by Stephanie Klauck. Stephanie is a true wizard with colouring pencils - for one thing she does the most amazing colouring of Disney characters. She shares this on Instagram @sklauck.


That is it for today. 

The next following days I'll be sharing much more of my daily colouring. Next up is colouring with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush pens. Stay Tuned!

Pia :)



Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!